Friday, February 18, 2011

YAY! I'M RUG HOOKING AGAIN....


HERE'S A LITTLE PEEK AT A RUG
I HAD STARTED BEFORE MY ECZEMA
DIAGNOSIS AND HAD TO PUT UP TILL
I WAS HEALED. I WENT YESTERDAY TO THE
DERMATOLOGIST AND I AM GOOD TO GO
SO I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING RUG HOOKING AGAIN.


THIS RUG WAS INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE
RUG BUT I DREW MY OWN DESIGN OUT.
IT'S QUITE A LARGE RUG BUT WILL FIT
NICELY NEXT TO THE GUEST BED ON THE
FLOOR I THINK. I HOPE TO MAKE LOTS OF
PROGRESS THIS WEEKEND AND FINISH IT
SOME TIME NEXT WEEK.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE KIND COMMENTS
ABOUT MY STAR QUILT. I SO APPRECIATE EVERYONE
THAT TOOK TIME TO TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
NOW BACK TO MY RUG. UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

11 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Looking forward to seeing your finished rug. I'm glad the eczema is better.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Orange Sink said...

Hi Lori,
Can't wait to see your rug in full! Those colors are my favorite, nice and prim.
Stay well and happy hooking!
Cathy G

Courtney said...

So curious and can't wait to see more!! Love the blues already.
Glad you're back in action with the hook!
Have a great weekend!
Courtney

basketsnprims said...

So glad you are doing better. Your rug is in my favorite colors, cannot wait to see it finished. Have a lovely weekend.
pam,

primitivebettys said...

I'm positive the rug is going to be GREAT! Yours always are! :) I'm so glad you are healing well too.

acorn hollow said...

looking forward to seeing more of your rug, It looks wonderful
Cathy

old crow said...

Lori, you are such an inspiration!! You make the most beautiful creations, and you get them finished so quickly!! I am amazed!! Have a wonderful "creative" weekend!!

Cammie said...

Can't wait to see the finished rug! I love what you have done so far!
Cammie

Bobbie said...

I love the colors, Lori. Glad your feeling better. Your star quilt is just beautiful..

Char said...

Isn't it a great feeling to be back to rug hooking!?!? I, too, am back to rug hooking, but it was because I hand quilted to quilts back to back. Those are done and in the mail to my two granddaughters. What is see so far of your rug looks nice!

Have fun!
Char

Claudine brodeuse de perles said...

Vraiment très beau ! A bientôt