Saturday, February 12, 2011

RUG FOR SALE






I'VE DECIDED TO OFFER THIS RUG FOR SALE
SINCE WE HAD THE NEW CARPETING PUT IN IT DOESN'T
SHOW UP AGAINST IT. THE BACKGROUND ON THE
HOOKED RUG IS TOO SIMILAR TO THE
CARPETING COLOR SO I THINK I WILL
HOOK IT AGAIN IN A DARKER BACKGROUND.
THE DESIGN IS BY MARIA BARTON OF
STAR RUG COMPANY.  IT MEASURES ABOUT
23-1/4" X 30-1/4" AND IS HOOKED ON GOOD QUALITY
LINEN WITH HAND DYED AND AS IS OFF THE BOLT
WOOL, ALSO GOOD QUALITY. I'VE HOOKED IT IN
SIZE 8 CUTS WHICH ARE 1/4" WIDE STRIPS OF WOOL.
I'M ASKING $600.00 FOR IT WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED.
I KNOW THIS IS A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND ALL AT
ONCE SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I WILL DO A LAYAWAY
FOR THREE MONTHS. IF
INTERESTED OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

I HAVE MY STAR QUILT DONE.  JUST NEED TO ADD A SLEEVE
FOR HANGING. I'LL SHOW A PICTURE MAYBE ON
TUESDAY. RIGHT NOW I'M STITCHING ANOTHER SAMPLER
INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE ONE.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

4 comments:

NMK said...

Your rug is just Beautiful !!! How can you part with it ???? You did a Wonderful Job !!!!

Penny said...

Love the rug and the beautiful colors in it. Your work is always so wonderful!
Happy Valentines Day!

Bobbie said...

Lori...that is a beautiful rug..I remember seeing it at Sauder's exhibit. So nice that you are offering a layaway plan..well worth it! You'll make somebody really happy!!!

Karen said...

Your rug would make a good quilt design also. I like it a lot.