Sunday, January 23, 2011

STILL STITCHING......


AND ENJOYING IT!!!  AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE
FRAMED THE CELIA BROWN SAMPLER AND I'VE
STARTED THE NEXT IN MY NEW GROUPING OF THREE.
IT IS ALSO INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE SAMPLER.
IT'S GOING WELL.  I MAY HAVE TO SPECIAL
ORDER A FRAME FOR THIS ONE FROM MY FRIEND
BILL AS IT WILL BE AN UNUSUAL SIZE WHEN DONE.
WE SHALL SEE!


I PLAYED AROUND WITH THE SHELF IN THE
BACK ENTRY AND CHANGED UP A FEW SMALL
THINGS.  I WAS READY FOR A LITTLE CHANGE.
I ADDED THE STACK OF PANTRY BOXES ON TOP
AND THE OLD RUSTY HOG SCRAPER AND RUSTY
HEART COOKIE CUTTERS ON THE BOTTOM.



STAY WARM!  WE HAD -21 THIS MORNING.
BACK TO MY STITCHING.  I HOPE TO HAVE MORE
TO SHOW YOU VERY SOON!  THANK YOU
FOR THE WELL WISHES ON THE ECZEMA.  I'M
HAPPY TO REPORT IT IS MUCH BETTER SO THE
TREATMENT IS WORKING.  UNTIL NEXT TIME.....
LORI

8 comments:

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh the colors and textures on the shelf gathering are just scrumptious!! I just love it!!

Deb said...

-21 degrees! OMG is that cold. And I thought we were cold here at about 4+. Good reason to stay inside isn't it? Love Ceclia Brown and your new start as well. And love your new grouping on your shelves too!

Michelle said...

I love your shelf gathering, sooo cute!
Stop by and sign up for my giveaway!
xoxo

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Glad the treatment is working on your eczema. I just love your pantry boxes and hogscraper ~ my kind of accessories!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

I never thought about a cubby shelf, good idea.
I had my husband build a simple rack, but with a cubby shelf, he might actually put his keys and things there and I would have to spend all day looking for them;)

Debbie

Bobbie said...

Lori...Love all your stitchin'! My gosh, it's cold up there. WE had 11 down here and thought we were going to die!! But, of course, our furnace was out for a few days..so we really thought we were going to freeze to death! Glad the eczema is doing much better. I love your cubby hole shelf! Take care, my friend!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Beautiful stitches! Your shelf of goodies looks so nice you have such a way with decorating! Hope your staying nice and warm. Glad your starting to feel better.

Angie Berry said...

Coming along very nicely! Love the colors.

Your shelf display is so wonderfully prim. Love the textiles hanging from the pegs!