Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SOME FUN RUGS


GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING! CHRISTMAS IS
FAST APPROACHING. I THOUGHT I WOULD
SHARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE RUGS
WITH YOU THIS MORNING. ABOVE
IS A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE.
DESIGNED BY MARIA BARTON AND MYSELF.


THIS SNOWMAN RUG IS CALLED
O CHRISTMAS TREE. A PATTERN BY
SO FUN TO HOOK!


THIS SNOW GUY AND CAT RUG WAS
GIFTED TO ME BY MY FRIEND
KELLEY BELFAST LAST YEAR.
I JUST LOVE IT!


I HOOKED THIS ANGEL RUG A FEW YEARS
AGO FROM A PATTERN BY JILL KEMP
OF BEARS PAW DESIGNS.


I PURCHASED THIS FUN SNOWMAN RUG
FROM MY FRIEND SHERRY KRISTOFF
LAST YEAR. HE IS PERFECT IN THE BROWN
AND BLUE BEDROOM.


MY SQUARES RUG.


LITTLE RED BIRD RUG. DESIGN BY
MARIA BARTON.  LOVE THIS LITTLE
MAT!


LAZY SHEEP PATTERN ALSO BY MARIA.
THIS IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE RUGS.

HOPE YOU ENJOY SEEING SOME OF
MY FAVORITE RUGS. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
LORI

15 comments:

anniebeez said...

Love them all but the Lazy sheep rug is precious!!

Orange Sink said...

Thank-you Lori for sharing all your wonderful rugs!
I needed a good rug "fix" today. Okay, I need one everyday! Love them all especially the great snowman rug that Sherry hooked!
Have a merry day!
Cathy g

Joanne said...

I'm seeing a pattern here - Maria! Love the rugs - they are fun!

Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

love love love them.... my goal for the winter is to learn how to do rug hooking. Thanks for sharing
Prim Blessings
Sabrina

Janet - underthewillow said...

I love all of your rugs Lori!...I need to start acquiring some of these works of art, love them!!

Janet

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
What wonderful rugs!!! My favorite is the partridge in a pear tree.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Gayle said...

Thanks for all the great pictures! I LOVE the background on the Partridge & Pear tree rug! And I just shared a picture of a rug I hooked that's just like your angel rug - I had forgotten that it was a Jill Kemp design, so thanks for jogging my memory!

Cat Haven Crafts said...

What a wonderful collection you have! You must show us where you display them!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Great collection!!!

Penny said...

Yes, I'm with Cat Haven Crafts! I'd love to see them displayed in your home.
And can I have one of each?!

HomeSpunPrims said...

You can see the rugs in our home on my picture trail. The link is in the upper left hand corner of my blog. Lori

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Just getting ready to head out to our hook in. What a way to be inspired. Great rug show, they are wonderful patterns and love all the colors. Thanks Lori!!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Great rugs, one and all! Thanks for sharing!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Lori~
As always, your work is beautiful and the pictures of them are wonderful....a winning combination!! Everytime I see one of your rugs I wish I could blink myself to your home for a tutorial! Thankyou for sharing them! Also, thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog! It means so much and is such an encouragement..as are YOU!!
Have a Blessed Christmas!
Hugs~

Julie

Angie Berry said...

I really like the partridge in a pear tree... you did a wonderful job designing it! All of them are beautiful works of art Lori!