Saturday, December 18, 2010

RUG PROGRESS


IT'S NOT THE BEST PICTURE BUT I STARTED
HOOKING MY SANTA/REINDEER RUG
YESTERDAY. I HOOKED UNTIL 11 PM
LAST NIGHT AND THAT IS REALLLLLY LATE
FOR ME!! lol I'M HAPPY WITH MY PROGRESS THUS FAR.
I'M USING 9 CUTS.


THESE ARE THE WOOLS I'M USING IN THE RUG.
THE REDS LOOK MORE ORANGE THAN
RED IN THE PIC. I HOPE TO KEEP
AT IT THIS WEEKEND AND FINISH IT UP IN A FEW DAYS.
THIRD UP FROM THE BOTTOM IS THE WOOL
I USED ON THE REINDEER BODY.

CAN YOU BELIEVE CHRISTMAS IS A WEEK FROM TODAY?!
WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. 
TILL NEXT TIME.....LORI

11 comments:

primitivebettys said...

You are going to get this awesome rug done in time! I know what ya mean about 11 being late... me too. You do have a wonderful start on your rug!

Joanne said...

Oh Lori - it's looking great- love the colors - gorgeous wools

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Another beauty!! Amazing! I agree with Joanne...another amazing artist!! If I had both of you as teachers, just think what I might be able to create!!

Blessings~
Julie

teri said...

Oh, what a great rug. You will have many Christmases to enjoy it. So enjoy the process, my favorite part.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Your rug is going to be absolutely wonderful!!! It's on my very long wish list of rugs to hook.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

I really like the look of the 9 cut, but too much for me to pull through. Really makes the rug and prim look.

Debbie

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Geez oh whiz Lori!! Wonderful progress, and with a 9 cut it will definitely be finished in no time. Way to go, it looks wonderful. Love those colors!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

LOVE YOUR RUG AND THE INSPIRATION YOU GIVE TO ME... DECEMBER SIMPLY FLEW BY,, THIS WILL BE A BUSY WEEK OF BAKING AND CLEANING AND FINISHING UP ODDS n ENDS...

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Oh my Word!!!! How awesome is your Santa!!!!

Thanks for the compliment on my bed.

Mary

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

It's looking wonderful. I'm sure you'll have it finished in time to enjoy for the holidays!

Angie Berry said...

Aw, how sweet! Love the reindeer and the Santa. Your stack of wools is so beautiful. Don't you just love looking at pictures of stacked fabric and wools? Haha, I do. =]