Thursday, November 18, 2010

SNOWMAN/FEATHER TREE RUG


GOOD THURSDAY MORNING! THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE
A RUG I AM HOOKING FOR OUR HOME RIGHT NOW.
THE SNOWMAN DESIGN IS BY TONYA BENSON FROM
HER BOOK INSPIRATIONS FROM THE HEART & SOUL.
I ADDED THE FEATHER TREE WITH BIRD. I HOPE
TO FINISH IT BY THE WEEKEND SO I WILL
SHOW YOU THE FINISHED RUG THEN.


THIS IS MISS ZOE ON A RECENT TRIP. I WAS SITTING
ON THE BED DOING SOME NEEDLE PUNCHING
AND SHE WAS CHECKING TO MAKE
SURE I WAS STILL THERE!


ZOE AND BRIAN CHECKING OUT THE NEWS
ON BRIAN'S LAPTOP. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!


A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VISITED ME ON
MY PICTURETRAIL FOR MY RECENT UPDATE. I
APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

8 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Thank you for sharing some smiles this morning! :)

Right back at ya! :)

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Lori~
Your rug is wonderful and the pictures of Zoe are adorable!! So glad to see she is keeping current with the news as well as keeping an eye on you!!
Have a happy Thursday!!
Blessings~
Julie

kelley said...

Great photos to brighten my day...Miss Zoe is quite the little darling...

Mehitable Puddington's Cupboard said...

I love your work!
Those are the sweetest photos. Zoe sure has personality and internet savvy too, what a delightful addition to your family.

Mindy said...

Well after all Zoe has to keep up with things too!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Great pictures to make us smile. Thank you so much for sharing.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Love your new rug, her patterns are great to work with. Zoe is such a cutie.

Debbie

Angie Berry said...

Haha, Zoe is so sweet!

My sweetie has to get involved in everything we are doing also. He sticks his nose between me and whatever it is I'm doing and then sits there and looks at me. You can't help but laugh.