Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MORE OF JUDY'S HOUSE......


I DECIDED NOT TO KEEP YOU IN SUSPENSE ANY LONGER!
HERE ARE MORE OF JUDY'S WONDERFULLY PRIM
HOME. WE'LL START WITH
THE LIVING ROOM.
JUDY HAS SUPER COLLECTIONS OF CROCKS,
GAMEBOARDS ( SOME OF
 WHICH SHE HAS MADE HERSELF)
ANTIQUE YARN WINDERS AND ANTIQUE TIN CANDLE MOLDS.

MORE CROCKS, LOTS OF SAMPLERS AND BOWLS.




REDWARE









AFTER I TOOK PICTURES WE DECIDED TO PLAY WITH
SOME OF HER TIN CANDLE MOLD COLLECTION.
A MUTUAL FRIEND HAD PLACED SOME OF
HERS IN A BOWL RACK SO WE TRIED IT WITH JUDY'S
AND LOVED HOW IT LOOKED. THEY REALLY SHOW
UP NICELY AGAINST THE WALLPAPER. WELL,
YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN YOU CHANGE ONE THING.....
YOU END UP SHUFFLING THE WHOLE HOUSE!
I LEFT POOR JUDY WITH HAVING
TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO PUT IN
HER BLUE CUPBOARD TO REPLACE THE CANDLE MOLDS
AND WHERE TO PLACE THE BOWLS WE TOOK OUT OF
THE BOWL RACK. I THINK SHE IS STILL MULLING IT OVER! LOL

THIS IS LOOKING DOWN THE HALLWAY
TO THE BEDROOMS AND BATH.

MORE CROCKS AND SAMPLERS IN THE HALLWAY.

EVEN HER BATHROOM IS PERFECTLY PRIMITIVE!


I STILL HAVE THE THREE BEDROOMS TO SHOW YOU SO
STOP BACK IN A FEW DAYS. IT MAY NOT BE TILL
MONDAY THO. UNTIL NEXT TIME, ENJOY.....LORI


13 comments:

Andy said...

she has a gorgeous house with amazing prim collections! Thank you for sharing I loved it!

~Judy~ said...

What a beautiful home. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Gayle said...

YUM! Is Judy a rug hooker also? Or did you give her a rug or two?

Lori said...

Gayle,
I've given Judy a rug and she has purchased some. Lori

Wonky Girl said...

Oh, I really like her prim look. Most of my "stuff" is packed away because of dirt dust here in AZ. Just cannot keep up with the fine powdery dirt that gets into my home, hope to move some day and have a real farm house to display it all.
Thanks for sharing :)

Beth At Mehitable Puddington's Cupboard said...

Yikes, she has so many collections!
Please thank her for sharing her home with us and much appreciation to you for thinking to take all those photos and sending them our way.
There's more???!!!! :)

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

WOWSER!! She certainly does have some wonderful collections!! I love the crocks and redware! Thanks her for letting you give us a glimpse into her home!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

That gameboard wall is to die for.
Just awesome.
~Nan

dls said...

What a lovely home...... I love just primitives and this home feels so comfortable!

WoolenSails said...

I just love her home and the primitive decorations.
It is so warm and inviting too.

Debbie

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Lori~
Tell her I want to be friends too, lol!!!
Her living room is "gameboard heaven" and is just gorgeous, as is the rest of her home! How thoughtful of you to share these lovely pictures, and of her to allow you to share them!! Simply beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest!! sigh!!
Blessings and thanks to you both~~
Julie

Joanne said...

She has some great rugs and collections - love it!