Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'M HAVING FUN........


DECORATING FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
ABOVE IS MY FINISHED RUG I GAVE YOU
A GLIMPSE OF IN MY LAST POST.
IT IS DARK BUT THAT'S WHAT I WANTED IT TO BE.
VERY DARK AND PRIMITIVE. I LOVE HOW IT
CAME OUT. IT LOOKS GOOD WITH
THE GAMEBOARD AND QUILT I HAVE ON
THE SAME WALL. I'LL BE SHOWING YOU MORE
IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I'M NOT DONE YET AND
THEN I MAY HAVE SOME TWEAKING TO DO.
I'VE SHUFFLED MY TREES AROUND THIS YEAR
AND AM NOT PUTTING OUT SOME THINGS I HAVE
IN THE PAST TO CHANGE IT UP A BIT. THE
NEW CARPETING MAKES THE BEDROOMS SO WARM.
THE VALANCES ARE BACK UP ON THE WINDOWS SO
THAT DOES HELP A BUNCH AND THEN THERE ARE
THE TREES AND OTHER GOODIES I'VE ADDED FOR
THE HOLIDAYS. STAY TUNED.....LORI

11 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love your new rug, but that "Olde Rag Doll" one was outstanding! It's always nice to have a change. Keep the pictures coming, it's so fun to look at some great eye candy! Have a nice Sunday, Dawn

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

The new hooked rug is amazing and I love the dark colors you choose. It looks so prim~tastic. Great job, it is truly a beauty.
~Nan

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Your new rug is great!! I love it!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
LOVE the new rug. Great colors.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

the purple plum said...

Love the rug and all the decorations.Can"t wait to see more.

Mindy said...

Lori, love your new rug it's awesome! I like the dark colors too!It looks really neat in the picture with your dolls and tree! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Trudy said...

The new rug is gorgeous, and I just love the colors you chose for it. The tree and the amazing dolls just finish off the cupboad top. I hope that you are getting the camera out to show us the rest of the house!

Joanne said...

love those colors!

WoolenSails said...

Love the set up,everything looks so wonderful.
I do like the bucket, need to hit the consignments and see what is new.

Debbie

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

This is a fantastic photo!
Love the dolls and the rug and the twig tree in the bucket....
Oh heck, I love it all!!

Tam

Angie Berry said...

I love the dark colors of the rug also. They bring your whole grouping together with the beautiful, rich colors of the dolls and the bucket. Very nice vignette!