Sunday, October 31, 2010

A VISIT WITH A FRIEND


I GOT TO VISIT WITH MY FRIEND JUDY TODAY. SHE LIVES
ABOUT 80 MILES FROM ME. SHE GAVE ME PERMISSION TO
TAKE SOME PICTURES TO SHARE AND BOY, DID I TAKE
PICTURES!! LOL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM. ABOVE IS THE FRONT
OF HER HOUSE. SHE HAS NEAT THINGS ALL AROUND OUTSIDE.

THIS IS AROUND THE BACKSIDE OF THE HOUSE. SHE HAS THE
COOLEST STUFF EVERYWHERE! EVEN ON THE SHED....

THE FENCE....

AND BY THE BACK DOOR.



ABOVE IS INSIDE THE BACK ENTRY. GOODIES TO FEAST THE EYES
ON EVERYWHERE! WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT'S INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!!


ABOVE WE'VE ENTERED INTO THE KITCHEN LOOKING TOWARDS
THE DINING ROOM.
SOME OF HER FALL GOODIES ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER.






A GLIMPSE OF THE LIVING ROOM. I'LL SHOW YOU MORE OF THAT
ANOTHER DAY. TRUST ME, I HAVE LOTS MORE TO SHOW
YOU!!! HER DINING ROOM TABLE IS AWESOME! IT HAS
DRAWERS ON THE SIDE.





THIS IS TY. HE LIVES NEXT DOOR TO GRANDMA AND CAME
OVER FOR A VISIT WHILE I WAS THERE. HE WAS HUNGRY
AND WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO EAT. HE ENDED
UP HAVING POPCORN. TY IS 5 AND A REAL CUTIE.

I'LL POST SOME MORE OF JUDY'S WONDERFUL HOME IN
A FEW DAYS SO STOP BY AND VISIT AGAIN.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

13 comments:

from me to thee......... said...

WOW, what an awesome house...inside and out!!!!!!!!!

Bobbie said...

Love all of her collections, Lori! I love her game boards and look forward to seeing more of her home.

Linda said...

OMG....can hardly wait to see more. The game boards are awesome! Does she have a blog? Those kitchen cabinets look familiar.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
What a wonderful home ~ inside and out. Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to seeing more!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Janet - underthewillow said...

she has some wonderful pieces and I love all the gameboards!...thank you for sharing the pics Lori!...can't wait to see the rest!

Janet

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Wow! She has some awesome stuff! And a real talent for displaying it! Does she blog? Care to share her blogspot, if she does?
★Linda★

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love her home..it is prim..and I love her shed..love how she decorates..can't wait to see the rest.:) happy halloween:)

Lori said...

Sorry, Judy doesn't have a blog or website. Lori

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

I also love how Judy has decorated inside and out - thanks for sharing - Ty is a little cutie!!

acorn hollow said...

It would take some time to go around and look at all the lovely things. Very nice job.
Cathy

Pom Pom said...

Wow! What a fun look around! Delightful!

WoolenSails said...

What a beautiful home and so wonderfully decorated.
Love all of her collections.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Great pics of a cozy home! I think I would spend my days out on that back patio! :-)