Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SNOWMAN ORNIES

I KNOW, HERE IT'S BARELY FALL AND I'M SHOWING
SNOWMEN! BUT I WANTED TO SHARE MY VERY
LAST PROJECT FOR THE SHOW MY FRIEND KATHY
AND I WILL BE DOING THIS SATURDAY AT HER HOUSE
FOR ALL OF OUR PRIMITIVE LOVING FRIENDS. THE DESIGNS
ARE BY MY FRIEND KELLEY BELFAST.
I HAD A LIST OF THINGS I WANTED TO GET DONE AND I
DID ACCOMPLISH MOST OF IT. THESE WERE THE LAST THING
I HAD TO FINISH UP AND I'M GLAD THEY ARE DONE.
NOW I CAN FEEL FREE TO MAKE A FEW FALL
GOODS FOR MY OWN HOME. I'LL TAKE
PICTURES OF OUR SHOW SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT WE DO.
WE HAVE THE BEST TIME TOGETHER. WE SET UP
ON FRIDAY AND I SPEND THE NIGHT. WE WORK ON OUR
OWN PROJECTS WHILE WE VISIT. WE GET UP SATURDAY
MORNING AND PREPARE FOR OUR GUESTS TO ARRIVE.
IT'S BY INVITATION ONLY BUT OUR FRIENDS CAN BRING
OTHER FRIENDS. I'M SPENDING SATURDAY NIGHT WITH KATHY
ALSO SO I WILL POST PICTURES ON SUNDAY. KATHY'S HUBBY
RANDY AND THEIR BLACK LAB GUNNER GO OUT
TO DEER CAMP FOR THE WEEKEND SO WE HAVE THE
BEST GIRLS WEEKEND! UNTIL SUNDAY......LORI

15 comments:

ann hermes said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope the invitees buy lots of stuff!

NMK said...

Your snowmen are So Cute !!!! Have a Great weekend ,& sell,sell,sell !!!

moosecraft said...

What a great weekend to have planned!!! Sure wish I lived close enough to shop! Love those snowman ornies!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Your snowmen look great and I'm sure you will have lots of fun and sales this weekend!

Lori said...

The snowmen are adorable, although I have to admit I'm not ready to think of snow yet!!
Have a terrific weekend. it sounds like a lot of fun.

basketsnprims said...

I love them, Lori! it sounds like you are going to have a fantastic weekend. I hope you sell out.
Pam

WoolenSails said...

Those are wonderful and perfect item for a show.

Debbie

old crow said...

Love the ornaments Lori, sweet little faces!! Good luck on your show!!

Mona

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love your work..:)

Jeni said...

I love those little guys! Have a great show!!! And I love your basket quilt too! Do you have a pattern?

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Adorable!!!!

Barb said...

Love the snowman ornies! Is the pattern available anywhere? Barb

Lori said...

Barb,
You can contact Kelley thru her blog With Hook And Needle. The link is on the left hand side of my blog. The snowmen patterns are in her booklet Merrie Wynter. Lori

Lynn said...

HI there

Do you have any of these snowmen ornies left from your show.

If so which one and how much are they pls and thanks.

I love them

blessings, Lynn

Lynn said...

HI there

Do you have any of these snowmen ornies left from your show.

If so which one and how much are they pls and thanks.

I love them

blessings, Lynn