Sunday, October 10, 2010

SHOW PICS!

WELCOME FRIENDS TO KATHY'S HOUSE!
THE SHOW IS OVER AND OH WHAT FUN WE HAD!
IT WAS A GORGEOUS FALL DAY AND WE HAD A
SPLENDID TURNOUT. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR FRIENDS
THAT ATTENDED. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING
EVERYONE EACH YEAR AND WE SO APPRECIATE YOUR
EFFORT TO JOIN US. SOME TRAVEL 2 HOURS TO COME TO THE SHOW!

SOME SHOTS OF OUR SET~UP.


WE KIND OF KNOW EACH YEAR HOW
WE WILL SET UP BUT SOMETIMES CHANGE LITTLE THINGS.
THE BASIC SET~UP IS THE SAME.



KATHY'S FINISHED BASEMENT IS AN L SHAPE
AND WE UTILIZE ALL OF IT!


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S JUST THE TWO OF US THAT DO THIS?!

WE HAVE A FREE DRAWING FOR THOSE THAT ATTEND
AND THIS YEAR KATHY DONATED THE BOX WITH WOOL
PUMPKIN COASTERS AND I OFFERED THE LITTLE X~STITCHED PINKEEPS.

WE OFFER GOODIES FOR THE TUCKERED OUT SHOPPERS!

THIS FANTASTIC ROOM IS KATHY'S CRAFTING ROOM WHERE
WE CHECK OUT OUR GUESTS WHEN THEY ARE READY.
I CALL THIS HER STUDIO!!! LOOK AT ALL THAT LOVELY WOOL
ON THE SHELVES!

THE FIRST SHOPPERS. WE OPEN AT 9 AM SHARP! ANY EARLY
ARRIVALS HAVE TO WAIT TO GO DOWNSTAIRS UNTIL THE
APPOINTED TIME. AREN'T WE MEAN!!! he he


ABOVE IS A LITTLE OF KATHY'S FALL DECORATING.


LOVELY AND SIMPLE OR SIMPLY LOVELY!
I ADDED A FEW GOODIES TO MY PICTURETRAIL SO
IF YOU GET A CHANCE POP ON OVER AND TAKE A PEEK.
NOW TO WORK ON A FEW THINGS FOR OUR HOME.
I'LL BE PUTTING NEW FALL DECOR PICS ON MY PICTURETRAIL
IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. THANKS FOR VISITING.....LORI













18 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori~

Everything looked wonderful and you had a fantastic turnout!!! I can't believe just 2 of you made all those lovely items!!! WOW!! I'm so glad it went well and I know you made many customers happy!! I wish I could have been one of them!!!

Happy Creating~
Julie

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

I can't believe all of this is the work of 2. Just amazing. Wish I was there. Everything is so prim wonderful.
~Nan

Sherry said...

THANK YOU My Friend I just had a GREAT time enlarging each picture and really getting to look at all the goodies!!!! Standing O to you & Kathy!!!!!
BTW the black pumpkins,totally THE right choice I luv 'em!!!!
The Queen

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

OH, what fun!!!..I wish I lived closer to come!!..You both did a wonderful job!!!Now rest after your hard work!!~~hugs,Jen

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
How on earth can only 2 people be so talented and accomplish so much? Everthing looks so wonderful. I, too, had to enlarge every picture. Sure wish I lived closer :(
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

It really is totally amazing that just 2 people accomplished so many beautiful items and displayed them so well too! Wowie!!!! Thanks so much for the eye candy! Sure wish I could sneak over to Kathy's house... but I'm waaaaaay over here on the edge of the states! LOL! Have some fun relaxing and decorating your home for the season! :-)

Janet - underthewillow said...

wow Lori!...I can see why folks drive for hours to come and shop with you!...whatta fantastic show!

Janet

Bobbie said...

OHHH....I would travel 8 hours to attend your show! I can't believe all the wonderful handmade items you and Kathy created!! Beautiful..I just love her basement and her wool room is to die for!! Can't wait to see your updated picturetrail!

Bobbie

primitivebettys said...

Oh WOW WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWO! Lori! EVERYTHING looks awesome! I sure wish I could have been there to see everything in person!

Grammee Linda said...

I think Betty said it perfectly!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWO! Lori! EVERYTHING looks awesome! I sure wish I could have been there to see everything in person!

old crow said...

Lori, everything looked amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing pictures!! Now that wool crafting room is to drool over...wow!!! Your primitives were all amazing!! Sure wish I lived closer!!

Congrats!! Mona

Joanne said...

Oh Wow is right - I'm speechless at all the wonders in that room! I bet you are plum tuckered out!

kelley said...

nothing I can add that hasn't been said before...amazing!

Kathy's studio is a heart thumping dream...

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

WHat a WONDERFUL show! It looked great!

Carmen and the Primcats

Lori said...

That looks like a show I would love to attend! You two worked hard on the set up and it shows!!!

ann hermes said...

Wow, you two have been busy making lovely items. Hope sales were brisk.

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Just beautiful!

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Wow what a fantastic show you two put on!!