Sunday, October 17, 2010

RETREATS!

WHILE CHATTING WITH MY FRIEND SHERRY KRISTOFF TODAY WE WERE BOTH HOOKING ON RUGS WHILE WE VISITED AND SHERRY SAID, HEY, WE ARE HAVING OUR OWN LITTLE RETREAT RIGHT OVER THE PHONE! HOW FUN!!! SO WE DECIDED TO BOTH POST PICS ON OUR BLOGS OF OUR RUGS.
MINE IS A PATTERN BY MARIA BARTON OF STAR RUG COMPANY CALLED SOMETHING TO CROW ABOUT.
THESE ARE THE WOOLS I'M USING IN THE RUG. THE ONE ON THE FAR LEFT IS THE BACKGROUND WOOL. NA, NA, NA, NAAAA, NAAAAAA SHERRY! I SHOWED MY WOOL AND YOU DIDN'T!!! LOL

MY ONLINE GROUP ON EBAY IS ALSO HAVING A RETREAT THIS WEEKEND WITH THE THEME HOLY, BERRIES AND BIRDS SO MY RUG FALLS INTO THAT CATEGORY TOO! I HOPE TO GET IT DONE AND HANGING IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I'M HOOKING MOSTLY 9 CUTS.

SHERRY AND I DECIDED WE SHOULD POST AGAIN WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON WHEN WE VISIT SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR MORE FUN TO COME IN THE FUTURE...LORI

10 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

How cool, a hook-in and never left the house :). Beautiful work Lori! Love that background, thanks for showing what you used..

Sherry said...

Oh Phooey on you Lori!!! ANYBODY could SHOW the wools they're workin' with!!!! I prefer to be more mysterious and keep 'em guessin'!!!!!

Lovin' your rug BTW!!!!!

Sherry aka:The Queen

Orange Sink said...

You girls are havin' too much fun LOL! Now I have to learn to hook and talk on the phone at the same time! Your rugs are great! Hook on!
Cathy G

primitivebettys said...

Awesome! How fun! :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
What fun! I love your rug. Now I'm off to see what Sherry is working on.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Gayle said...

Too fun! Lovin' your rug - your way with color is incomparable.....

Joanne said...

Great rug - you girls are too funny !

Jacqueline said...

Love what I am seeing so far.. and thanks for sharing pic's of the wool you used.. it always looks so different hooked up.

Grammee Linda said...

What a great way to get some hooking done! I just love the design and colors you chose.

my3Kitties said...

Love your rug! I'm a new hooker myself - so i must say i enjoyed seeing the wool that went into your rug...i would have never imagined! i am still having trouble with which wools work with what. Anyways, I just love your rug - love it, love it!! you inspire me to work on some hooking today!!! thanks. Tammy