Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OCTOBER UPDATE PREVIEW

WELCOME! HERE ARE ITEMS I'LL BE OFFERING ON MY
NEXT UPDATE. THE ABOVE LITTLE HOOKED MATS
ARE A CAT DESIGN BY KELLEY BELFAST AND I USED
A BUTTERMILK BASIN CROW ON THE CROW RUG.
A FRAMED WHITE PUNCH NEEDLE PUMPKIN

WHITE STUFFED PUMPKINS WITH REAL STEMS AND TWO FOLKY CATS.




TWO OLDE CROWS FRAMED X~STITCH DESIGN BY STACY NASH.

TWO STUFFED CROWS DESIGN BY CATHERINE MAHONE.


CROW PINKEEPS. THE 1706 DESIGNED BY JEN OF TAYLOR'S FARMHOUSE
ATTIC AND THE OTHER WITH WOOL CROW IS MY OWN DESIGN. I ALSO
HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE FALL ONE PATCH QUILT LIKE
THE ONE I GAVE AWAY RECENTLY. I WILL HAVE THE ITEMS FOR SALE
ALBUM ON MY PICTURETRAIL CLOSED WHILE I PREPARE FOR THE
UPDATE FOR THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1ST AT 9AM CENTRAL TIME.
YOU WILL NOT NEED A PASSWORD AT THAT TIME TO SEE
THE ALBUM. YOU CAN FIND THE LINK TO MY PICTURETRAIL IN
THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER OF MY BLOG. I DID HAVE TROUBLE
RECEIVING SOME EMAILS TO PURCHASE MY GOODS ON MY
LAST UPDATE. SO IF YOU EMAIL ME AND DON'T HEAR BACK PLEASE
EMAIL ME AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.
I HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME ON FRIDAY. HAVE A GREAT FALL DAY....LORI




15 comments:

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Lori,
You have been busy! I love all of your wares!!

primitivebettys said...

Stunning Lori! :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
I don't know how you get so much done. Amazing!
I just love your white pumpkins...and everything else, too!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Lori said...

What great prim fall decor!!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Lori~
Everything is so beautifully done!!
As always, coming for a visit is an inspiration!!

Blessings friend~
Julie

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

OOUUUH! It all looks so prim lovely.
Can't wait.
~Nan

moosecraft said...

A great preview! I just love those white pumpkins with real stems! :-)

Cat Haven Crafts said...

All your items are lovely as usual, but I just love the white pumpkins!!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

as always I love your things..love the pumpkins..they look so real.;)

The Primitive Heart said...

Everything Looks fantastic! So perfectly Autumn!

Joanne said...

Drooling here in PA! Love everything you do!

A Fine Farmhouse said...

Lori.... I am blown away ! Your creations look awesome ! I have been quite out of touch for a while... I'm so glad I've re-discovered you ! I hope I can catch your update on Friday... You are so talented ! Please add me to your mailing list.... druann@bellsouth.net
Blessings to you , my talented friend :-)

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful pieces and love the stacy nash crows.

Debbie

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Beautiful pieces Lori, you sure have been busy!! Love them all!

Sunny simple life said...

I am in love!!! I want it all!!!