Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SOME OF MY FALL QUILTS....

I KNOW, I KNOW IT'S NOT QUITE FALL YET BUT WE
HAD 40 DEGREES LAST NIGHT. IT'S IN THE SIXTIES TODAY
AND IT JUST FEELS AND SMELLS LIKE FALL IN THE AIR.
SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME OF MY SMALL
FALL QUILTS THAT I LIKE TO PUT AROUND OUR HOME.
THE ABOVE QUILT IS A PATTERN BY CHERI PAYNE. I LOVE
THIS QUILT. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE.

THESE TWO ARE FROM PATTERNS IN A JO MORTON BOOK.
LOVE JO'S BOOKS AND PATTERNS!

ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITES. THIS PATTERN CAME
FROM AN OLDER BOOK CALLED LADYBIRD, LADYBIRD
BY JAN PATEK AND ALMA ALLEN.
PARDON THE FOLD DOWN THE MIDDLE! GUESS
I NEED TO TAKE THEM OUT MORE OFTEN AND REFOLD!!

ANOTHER CHERI PAYNE PATTERN. IT'S CALLED
TURKEY TRACKS AND WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A TURKEY
WHERE THE PUMPKINS ARE.

THESE TWO I MADE UP ON MY OWN. LOVE
THE MUTED SHADES OF THE ONE PATCH. I THINK I
TOOK INSPIRATION FROM MY FRIEND CAROLE'S QUILTS
ON THE STAR ONE.

MADE THIS ONE UP TOO. JUST A NICE SCRAPPY FOUR PATCH.

THESE LOVELIES WERE MADE AND GIFTED TO ME BY
MY DEAR FRIEND CAROLE COLLINS (MENTIONED ABOVE)
AND I LOVE THEM! AREN'T THE PUMPKIN COASTERS NEAT?!


I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO VISITED
 ME ON MY PICTURETRAIL THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS.
I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR BUYING THE WORKS
OF MY HANDS. IT TRULY IS A LABOR OF LOVE FOR ME
TO MAKE EACH ITEM AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM. OR IF
YOU JUST STOPPED BY TO TAKE A LOOK, I APPRECIATE
YOU VISITING AS WELL.
THANK YOU ALSO TO THOSE THAT TOOK THE TIME TO EMAIL
ME ABOUT MY HOME AND OFFERINGS. IT'S ALWAYS
A PLEASURE TO HEAR FROM A KINDRED SPIRIT. BLESSINGS
TO YOU ALL.....LORI

17 comments:

moosecraft said...

Oh what eye candy you have given us in this post and on your picture trail!!!! LOVE every last dang piece of it!!!

Robin said...

What beautiful quilts. They are true works of art...keep stitchn' and many blessings(millstonemercantile)

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

I love them all !!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Your QUILTS are BEAUTIFUL. The colors and when I looked at all of them I just want to wrap up in one.

Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Tricia

carol fun said...

Such beautiful fall quilts! I too can't wait for cooler temperatures.
Happy stitching -

Dorothy said...

Your Autumn quilts are wonderful. I do love little quilts like those.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
What WONDERFUL little quilts! I especially love the simplicity of the one patch quilts. It makes me want to try quilting!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I am in love with the first quilt and those pumpkin coasters..those are to die for...do you make and sell your quilts?..do you swap?..have a good one and thanks for sharing...it is starting to feel like fall here too:)

Myglorystars said...

OH MY Lori, I love your quilts!!! I want some, need some. I really need to make some things for myself. I love your Tucker Doll!! I want her,but can't right now. You are so awesome!!!!

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I luv them all!!!!!
★Linda★

WoolenSails said...

I just love your little quilts, they are always so prim looking. I think you have an eye for fabrics and colors that give it that look.

Debbie

Joanne said...

You have the best fabrics and color sense - can't decide which one i like the most - love them all! Oh thanks for sharing!

Yvonne Cormier said...

Wow... I just love all of them... it inspired me to get one going... and it's never too late! Tks for sharing..Yvonne :-)

Lori said...

Cat Nap Inn,
I do sell little quilts and other things on my picture trail. The link is in the upper left corner of my blog. Thank you for visiting my blog. Lori

patijane said...

What lovely quilts to decorate for fall! It's sounds like it is just around the corner in your neck of the woods.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

All of the little quilts are lovely!

I'm ready for fall, it's a beautiful time of the year. Thanks for sharing, Carolyn from Des Moines, Iowa

Teri said...

I would be so thrilled to be able to display just ONE of the quilts..let alone all of them...and to say I made them to boot?!!