Sunday, August 29, 2010

LARGE FALL QUILTS

THESE ARE MY LARGE FALL QUILTS ALL DESIGNED
BY LINDA BRANNOCK IN HER MISS JUMP'S BOOKS.
THIS ONE IS FROM MISS JUMP'S QUILT ALBUM
AND IS CALLED LATE NIGHT IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH.
IT'S ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE QUILTS I'VE EVER MADE.

FROM MISS JUMP'S MEMORIES THIS QUILT
IS CALLED SQUINT YOUR EYES.
IT WAS REALLY FUN TO DO.
ALSO FROM MISS JUMP'S MEMORIES AND ANOTHER
OF MY FAVORITES THIS ONE IS CALLED SIX CATS IN MY GARDEN.
IF YOU ARE COUNTING, DON'T FORGET THE TAIL! LOL

OUR LOVELY FALL WEATHER HAS LEFT US AGAIN FOR
MORE TEMPS IN THE 80'S BUT SUPPOSED TO BE
BACK IN THE 70'S IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.
THERE ARE LEAVES TURNING ALREADY SO WE KNOW
COOLER DAYS ARE HERE TO STAY VERY SOON.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

13 comments:

A Quilter Awakens said...

Lovely, lovely quilts! You do wonderful work. Those quilts are timeless. Karmen

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love the "Six Cats in my Garden" and the colors you have used on all of these quilts are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

And what did happen to all that cool weather?? I hope it returns. Carolyn

Joanne said...

Love them all Lori - may have to buy that pattern of the cats to give to my Mom as a big hint! Lol

Marsha said...

I love the punpkins, it is a very fun design!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh they are absolutely wonderful..and love the 6 kittys.;)

Bobbie said...

I love the quilts, Lori! Love the cat quilt....so cute with the little tail that is sticking out!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Beautiful quilts....You do such lovely work!

moosecraft said...

Alll 3 are fabulous!!! I like the pumpkin one first....the cat one second and the geometric third... I sure wish I could sew better! :-)

my3Kitties said...

I love it - I have done both the pumpkin quilt & the cat quilt myself, only the colors are different! I am much darker, I tend to use allot more black in my quilts. I just love seeing the same thing I myself love done up in someone elses colors!!! We must have allot of the same taste...funny! Thanks for sharing your great quilts! Tammy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
You are SO TALENTED!!! I just love all your quilts.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

from me to thee......... said...

OMG !!!! How beautiful....display them proudly...smiles, Linda

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful quilts and perfect for fall. I have done the six cats, but changed it up with my kittie's colors.

Debbie

Sandra said...

Wow, flashback from Linda's class years ago. I made 1 pumpkin-my first needleturn with freezer paper pattern on top of the applique-love that technique. And I made a few of the robbing peter blocks. Need to make more. Thanks for the inspiration.