Saturday, August 21, 2010

AUGUST UPDATE...EARLY HARVEST

HERE'S A LITTLE PREVIEW OF MY AUGUST OFFERINGS.
I'LL BE UPDATING MY PICTURETRAIL
NEXT TUESDAY, AUGUST 24TH AT 9:00 AM CENTRAL TIME.
THE FOR SALE ALBUM WILL BE CLOSED WHILE
I ENTER MY PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS UNTIL
THE TIME OF THE UPDATE TUES. MORNING.
YOU WILL NOT NEED A PASSWORD TO VIEW THE ALBUM.
ABOVE ARE SOME DOLLS I'VE DONE. THE LITTLE
PUMPKINHEAD DOLLS ARE MY OWN DESIGN AND COME
WITH A LITTLE WOOL KITTY. THE OTHER DOLL
IS ANOTHER TUCKER DOLL DESIGNED BY CATHERINE MAHONE.

WHITE PUMPKINS
THE FIRST PICTURE SHOWS A STUFFED PUMPKIN WITH REAL
PUMPKIN STEM, A PUNCHED PUMPKIN AND THE
HOOKED PILLOW I SHOWED YOU RECENTLY.
IN THE SECOND PICTURE YOU CAN SEE THE SUBTLE
SHADING IN THE STUFFED PUMPKIN. IT REALLY
LOOKS NEAT IN PERSON.
CROSS STITCH
SOME REALLY FUN FALL PIECES. THE PILLOW AND PINKEEPS
ARE ALL STUFFED WITH WOOL SNIPPETS.
MORE CROSS STITCH
TWO FRAMED PIECES. THE TOP ONE IS STITCHED
ON OSNABURG, THE BOTTOM ON PRAIRIE CLOTH.
BOTH ARE DESIGNS BY JENNY HOFFMAN.

AND HOOKED RUGS
I'M STILL HOPING TO GET A COUPLE OF
MY SMALL SEWING POCKETS IN BROWNS MADE TOO.
I HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME ON TUESDAY FOR MY UPDATE.
THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.....LORI

13 comments:

moosecraft said...

Beautiful pieces, Lori! Can't wait for the official update!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh Lori you shouldn't tease us like this..I love allllll of the items you made and especially those little pumpkin headed dolls with the kittehs.;) I love anything with kittys.;) have a great weekend.;)oh and that pumpkin looks so real..;)

NMK said...

Everything looks Great !!!! Love the white pumpkin s !!!! Neat !

Janet - underthewillow said...

wow Lori!...you surely have been busy!...everything is just wonderful!...I already see a couple of things I'm hoping to get!

Janet

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
Everthing came out great. Of course, I'm especially partial to the hooked pieces!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Simplicity Farm Primitives said...

just found your blog! Love your primitive pieces! now excuse me while I go gander around your blog! :)

Veronica said...

Beautiful, HERMOSOS TRABAJOS !!!!

WoolenSails said...

Your new pieces all all so beautiful and wonderful designs. But..... I love that pumpkin and kitty set, they are so cute.

Debbie

pokeberry primitives said...

Hi, I love all of this, I will have to catch your update on Tuesday so I can drool some more!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Lori~
Everything is so beautifully done!! Wow!! You are SO fast!! How do you do it??? I wish there was a special "crafting elves service" that I could call!!! Maybe you have that number??? LOL
Thank you for sharing your lovely creations! I was planning on making some white pumpkins too!! Just love yours!
Blessings~
Julie

Kathy (woolfind) said...

You are amazing. Just wonderful pieces!! Love them all, but just adore the white aged pumpkin!!

ann hermes said...

just when I said I wouldn't spend any more money...!

Marita said...

Love your stuffed pumpkin Lori!