Sunday, May 23, 2010

SEEING RED!!!!

NO, I'M NOT MAD!!! LOL I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE
SOME OF MY FAVORITE RED THINGS. THIS DOLL WAS GIFTED
TO ME BY MY FRIEND JUDY MONGIAT.

A PUNCH NEEDLE PINKEEP IN THE SPOOLS PATTERN
BY MY FRIEND KELLEY BELFAST.

LITTLE ANTIQUE CHAIR


REPRODUCTION GAME BOARD BY LINDA STEWART



PINKEEP BY MY FRIEND TINA WOLTMAN




OLD BARN RED TOOL CHEST






SPOOL RUG HOOKED BY ME




BASKET RUG HOOKED BY ME




OLD LITTLE RED WOOL SOCKS

LITTLE ANTIQUE DOLL QUILT. I HOPE YOU
ENJOYED SEEING SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.
HAVE A LOVELY DAY! LORI










11 comments:

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Thanks for sharing all your favorite things. I love red also!!

primitivebettys said...

Awesome reds! My very FAV color! :)

basketsnprims said...

Awesome reds, Lori! you've been gifted with some wonderful prims and also with such talent.
Pam

Janet - underthewillow said...

Love the reds Lori! Beautiful!

Janet

NMK said...

What Neat Red Treasures you have !!!! They are Great !!!

moosecraft said...

Love the reds, Lori! The red dress on the dollie and your spool rug are my favorites! I remember seeing that spool pnkeep in person! ;-) LOL!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

OH LORI WHAT FUN~~ I LOVE THINGS OF OLD RED TOO... YOU HAVE MANY WONDERFUL RED TREASURES ,,MY VERY FAVORITE IS THE SWEET DOLL... OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS PERFECT.... XXX

Calico Rabbit said...

Beautiful Red prim treasures, Especially love the hooked rug and the red pin keep!
Thanks you so much for sharing!

Hugs!
Kerri
thecalicorabbit.blogspot.com

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful treasures and my favorite color.

Debbie

Angie Berry said...

Red is my color also. Loved looking at yours!

ann hermes said...

Always love seeing your things!