Monday, May 3, 2010

KATHY'S SAMPLERS

TODAY I HAVE MORE OF KATHY'S WORKS TO SHOW YOU.
THIS GROUPING OF SMALLER SAMPLERS IS ON A WALL
IN THE SMALLER GUEST BEDROOM IN KATHY'S HOME.

THIS SAMPLER AND THE FOLLOWING FOUR SAMPLERS
ARE IN HER OTHER GUEST BEDROOM AND
ARE SPREAD AROUND THE ROOM.
KATHY'S COLOR SCHEME IN THIS BEDROOM
ARE BROWNS AND BLUES AND
ALL OF THESE SAMPLERS LOOK PERFECT IN THE ROOM.













I'LL SEE IF I CAN TAKE MORE PICS OF KATHY'S BEAUTIFUL
HOME AND WORKS OF HER HANDS THE NEXT
TIME I'M OVER THERE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY
SEEING SOME OF HER WONDERFUL SAMPLERS.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY! LORI





15 comments:

Lori said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

~Lori

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful grouping. I do have the simple ones in a book that Kelley gave me.

Debbie

Sandy said...

Oh WOW...what beautiful samplers!

moosecraft said...

Wonderful samplers!

Carla said...

They are all wonderful! I love samplers and Kathy's are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Gayle said...

Loverly! When I attended the Denver Hook-In a couple weeks ago, I stayed with a lady who had lots of samplers displayed in her home too. She let me share them on my blog if you'd like to look at them.

basketsnprims said...

Lori,
Thanks for sharing Kathy's samplers, they are so beautiful.
Pam

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

What a treat for the eyes!!!..Thanks for sharing!!Hugs,Jen

LeeHillPrimitives said...

Awesome! Those are simply beautiful.

patijane said...

What beautiful samplers!!! Love the way they are grouped on the wall.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Rebecca said...

What a stunning group of samplers! And, what an accomplished needlewoman Kathy is! Thank you for sharing her inspiring work, Lori!

my3Kitties said...

The Samplers are great and i love how she has them framed similar to each other! would love to see more of Kathy's beautiful home!

Lydia said...

Wow - love em all!!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

OH SO LOVELY AND WONDERFUL LITTLE STITCHES...THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR FRIENDS BEAUTIFUL WORKS...xxxx ~ B