Thursday, May 27, 2010

ANOTHER VISIT TO KATHY'S HOUSE

I VISITED KATHY AGAIN YESTERDAY AND SHE
ALLOWED ME TO TAKE A FEW MORE PICS.
THIS IS HER LIVING AND DINING ROOMS.
THE STONE ON THE FIREPLACE IS
FAUX FIELD STONE BUT YOU SURE CAN'T
TELL THE DIFFERENCE.
THIS IS THE ENTRY. THE WATCHMAKERS
CABINET IS A FAMILY PIECE.
THE QUILT YOU SEE IN THE LAUNDRY
ROOM WAS MADE BY KATHY AS WAS THE LARGE SAMPLER.


THIS IS THE HALLWAY LEADING TO THE MASTER BEDROOM.
FRAMED QUILT BY CAROLE COLLINS.



ANOTHER LARGE WOOL APPLIQUE PIECE THAT KATHY
HAS FRAMED. IT HANGS IN THE MASTER BEDROOM. THE RED
LOOKS MUCH BRIGHTER THAN IT IS.



THE MASTER BEDROOM.
I WANTED TO TAKE SOME PICS OF HER STUDIO BUT
SHE WAS WORKING ON PROJECTS AND WANTED TO
STRAIGHTEN IT UP FIRST SO PERHAPS NEXT
TIME I CAN TAKE SOME. IT IS AN AWESOME ROOM! LORI





10 comments:

moosecraft said...

I would like to make Kathy's Living Room/Dining Room my new wool room! LOL! Simply gorgeous! Love all the wood and stone and natural elements.... Sampler is nice too!

ann hermes said...

What a beautiful home and setting. I love the living/dining room.

WoolenSails said...

I love her home. Everything is so prim and neat and all things I would do. Definitely love the full length windows and open look.

Debbie

Janet - underthewillow said...

it's lovely Lori! thank you for sharing the pics!

Janet

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

A MOST LOVELY AND COZY HOME YOUR FRIEND DOES HAVE... GRACIOUS OF KATHY TO SHARE HER HOME WITH ALL OF US.... AND MANY THANKS TO YOU LORI FOR TAKING US ON A GRAND AND WONDERFUL TOUR... XXXX ~B

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Just beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing her studio. I'm sure it is just as fabulous as the rest. Will be nice to see where she does her creating. She is so talented :)

~ Stitchin Sweet Sue ~ said...

Hi Lori, had a great time reading your blog, wonderful hookin and stitchin:)

Lucy said...

Hi, I love your blog and everything what you share with us! you are a big inspiration, thanks.

Karen said...

Hi Lori- I love that you can share Kathy's beautiful home with us. Can't wait to see the studio and maybe she would share her kitchen? I bet it's fantastic! Looking forward to more!- Karen

Angie Berry said...

Kathy has a beautiful home! Even with all the openness, the rooms are still very warm and inviting. I love her decorating!