Sunday, April 4, 2010

WISHING YOU EASTER BLESSINGS

TO OUR FAMILY EASTER MEANS THE SACRIFICE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR
MADE FOR US THAT WE MIGHT HAVE EVERLASTING
LIFE. WE HOPE THIS EASTER WILL MEAN
A RENEWAL IN YOUR
FAITH AND HOPE IN CHRIST JESUS. WE ARE SO THANKFUL
FOR OUR MANY BLESSINGS.
THE PICTURE IS THE OTHER END OF MY MAGGIE B
INSPIRED RUG. I HAVE ALL THE MOTIFS DONE
AND JUST THE BACKGROUND TO DO.
IF I DON'T GET SIDETRACKED I HOPE TO GET IT
DONE THIS WEEK. I NEED TO START SOME
SPRING CLEANING SO THAT MAY HAPPEN
THIS WEEK ALSO BUT I'M NOT VERY FAST AT THAT ANYMORE
SO IT CAN DRAG ON FOR MONTHS! LAST YEAR IT ENDED UP
BEING SPRING/FALL CLEANING COMBINED AND I DON'T USUALLY
DO FALL CLEANING!! LOL

BRIAN AND ZOE GOT IN SOME SNUGGLE TIME YESTERDAY.
SHE IS A LITTLE LOVER DOG! WE HOPE
YOU HAVE A SPECIAL EASTER SUNDAY WITH YOUR FAMILIES.
LORI

4 comments:

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Happy Easter! I love your rug, the colors are beautiful Lori!!

kelley said...

Lori,

in the past year I have been being more mindful of my Faith and it has done wonders for my peace of mind and ability to weather the storms of life that used to send me in to the depths of the darkness...it's been a "Jesus take the wheel" sort of year for me so far and that belief has made all the difference...finding my way back gets easier every day...

As for Miss Zoe...I am so jealous of Brian with that little sweetie on his shoulder!

and your rug...truly a masterpiece...the colors alone are magnificent...don't know if I'll be able to take seeing the whole thing done at once!

I think I'm still working on last years Spring cleaning...

Joanne said...

Ahh Zoe looks so content on Brian's shoulder - what a great shot. Your rug is gorgeous - can't wait to see it! Spring cleaning - what is that? do I need to know or is it something I can in the dark about?

Ann said...

Lori, finally I made it to your blog and not only find gorgeous rugs and quilts... but a lover of Jesus. Hugs from Sairy Hill Thicket... who is also your sister. Love you, sis!