Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PRIMITIVES SHOP

I WANT TO SHARE ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE PRIMITIVES SHOPS.
IT'S CALLED
A SIMPLER TIME AND CAN BE FOUND IN RIPON, WISCONSIN.


IT'S FULL OF SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS FOR A PRIMITIVE OR COUNTRY HOME! EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY IS FILLED WITH
SOMETHING SPECIAL.





THIS IS JUDY, THE OWNER OF A SIMPLER TIME. SHE IS THE SWEETEST AND SO VERY HELPFUL AND ACCOMMODATING. SHE IS THE PERFECT PERSON TO OWN A SHOP. IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO VISIT WITH HER.


THIS IS JUDY'S PUP TANNER. HE IS OFTEN AT THE SHOP WITH JUDY
AND IS A REAL SWEETIE LIKE HIS OWNER!






IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THE AREA YOU MUST STOP IN AND SEE THIS SHOP IN PERSON BUT IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT THERE
I KNOW JUDY IS HAPPY TO SEND OUT GOODIES
IN THE MAIL. A BIG THANK YOU TO JUDY FOR
ALLOWING ME TO TAKE PICTURES WHEN I
VISITED LAST FRIDAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY
THIS LITTLE TOUR OF A PERFECTLY PRIMITIVE
SHOP ON THIS WINTERS DAY. LORI





15 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Wow, sure wish I were closer. Looks like a fantastic shop! Lucky you!

Tarrah at The Pottery Shed said...

That place looks awesome....wish I was closer too!

ann hermes said...

Lovely shop...too bad it's a 2 day drive for me! Actually, we go to Wisconsin every couple years to visit my brother and family in La Crosse so maybe I can add it to the agenda on the next trip.

Janet - underthewillow said...

I would love to shop there! Thank you for sharing the pics!

Janet

Prim Stacy said...

Simply AMAZING shop! Love it!
~Stacy

moosecraft said...

Thanks for sharing these pics Lori! Looks like the perfect place for a daydream!

LeeHillPrimitives said...

What a beautiful store.If I lived closer I will be one of her clients, LOL.

Karen said...

Lori, I have been to that shop and it is awesome! Thanks for posting the photos. Now i really want to go back!

my3Kitties said...

I love this shop & I am planning on visiting next week on my way to Primitive Gatherings-ever been there??? its a must if you haven't! Can't wait to see whats new in Ripon! You & I must visit the same shops, you mentioned a while back something about Country Sampler in SpringGreen which is one of my all time favorite quilt shops in the area! Sounds like we have allot in common!! Tammy

Lori said...

Tammy,
We sure do like the same shops!! I did indeed stop at Primitive Gatherings last Friday also! I love Country Sampler and hope to get back there this summer. Have fun on your jaunt next week! Lori

Back In Tyme Primitives said...

wow your store looks awesome!!! I sure I could buy a lot of things there....wish I was closer...

Angie Berry said...

How lovely! That is a perfectly primitive shop. You are very fortunate to live so close to such a neat place! I'm not anywhere close to a primitive shop, I'm not so sure there is even one in the state of Oklahoma! We have tons of antique shops and flea markets, but nothing as wonderful as this place! (It's probably a good thing, though. I can tell by the pictures that I would want to spend a small fortune in there!)

Bobbie said...

Oh Lori...That's a beautiful shop!! It looks like it is packed to the brim with prim! I think you have so much better shopping up in your neck of the woods than we do..nothing down here anymore.

WoolenSails said...

Nice shop and lots of things I would love to have.

Debbie

kelley said...

I would be in BIG trouble if I lived near that shop...