Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

VALENTINE'S DAY 1976, OUR WEDDING DAY! BRIAN WAS 20 AND I WAS 18. SO YOUNG WE WERE!
I'VE ALWAYS FELT THE LORD BROUGHT BRIAN INTO MY LIFE. HE'S A MOST PATIENT MAN AND HAS ALWAYS SUPPORTED ME. WITH ALL OUR TRIALS, HEARTACHES AND JOYS OVER THE YEARS, I LOVE HIM STILL WITH AN ABIDING LOVE NEVER TO GO AWAY. THANK YOU MY DEAR HUSBAND FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ALL THESE YEARS.
I CANNOT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU.

WE CELEBRATED EARLY AND TOOK A LITTLE TRIP TO
APPLETON, WI FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
HERE WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR 34TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.
WHERE DO THE YEARS GO?

I TOOK SOME PICTURES OF MY FAVORITE PRIMITIVES SHOP WHILE IN THE AREA SO CHECK BACK MID WEEK FOR SOME PICTURES OF THE INSIDE OF THE SHOP.

WISHING EVERYONE A LOVELY DAY WITH YOUR SWEETHEART! LORI


10 comments:

Sherry said...

Beautiful My Dear Friend,Just Beautiful!!!!!
Sherry

Joanne said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your sweetie - You look so great together in your pics - then and now! Happy Happy!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary!!....what an awesome day to have as your wedding day!

That's a great pic Lori!

Janet

Deb said...

Happy Anniversary! Today is such a wonderful day to have a wedding. I should have done something like that - then my husband wouldn't have to think twice as to what day ours is! :)

PrimWyoGirl said...

Happy Anniiversary Lori! Nothing like a double celebration! Hope you both have a very wonderful day!
Jayne

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary. What a special day to have been married. I was a mere 10 months old when you got married!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Theresa

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary!

Bobbie said...

Happy Anniversary, Lori!! You two still look like kids!! It is so hard to believe that time has passed so fast! I hope you both had a nice time and have a wonderful day!

Grammy Linda / Behind My Red Door said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Angie Berry said...

How sweet! There is nothing sweeter than loving the same man you married and still be in love with him after all your years together!

Happy Anniversary!!