Thursday, December 24, 2009

ANOTHER GIFT


IMAGINE MY SURPRISE TODAY WHEN ANOTHER BOX WAS DELIVERED TO MY HOME! I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IT COULD BE. I LOOKED AT THE RETURN ADDRESS AND SAW IT WAS FROM MY FRIEND JACKIE OF TFC FOLKART. I OPENED THE BOX AND THIS DARLING DOLL WAS IN THERE WITH A NOTE FROM JACKIE THAT KELLEY HAD BOUGHT THE DOLL FOR ME AS YET ANOTHER PART OF MY SECRET SANTA GIFTS AND HAD JACKIE SEND IT DIRECTLY TO ME! OH HOW I LOVE JACKIE'S DOLLS AND KELLEY, YOU MUST HAVE READ MY MIND AS I HAD LOOKED AT THIS DOLL ON JACKIE'S WEBSITE AND ALMOST BOUGHT HER! OH WHAT DELIGHT I HAVE HAD THE LAST TWO DAYS. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN KELLEY FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND SWEET GIFT. I WILL TREASURE HER. LORI

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh that was a great surprise - The doll is great1 will look great in your home! MERRY CHRISTMAS

WoolenSails said...

That is a wonderful doll, love her designs.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Debbie

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh I love that doll!! what an awesome gift!

Merry Christmas Lori!
Janet

kelley said...

Surprise ~ This sweet doll just had your name on it...as soon as I saw her I knew...and it was oh so special to have it arrive on Christmas Eve!

~Merry Christmas~

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

How wonderful...I love her what a great gift!
rondell

lovetheprimlook said...

What a wonderful surprise !!! I love Jackies dolls !!!

Angie